Revere inks licensing deal with Waverly for bath towels and rugs
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2011 3:49:09 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. - Bath towel and bath rug manufacturer Revere Mills International Group has signed an exclusive licensing agreement with Waverly for a new branded collection.
Revere is currently previewing the new program of bath towels and bath rugs and will officially launch it next month at the New York Home Fashions Market.
The company said the designs "incorporate Waverly's best-selling motifs" and coordinates jacquards and stripes styles with solid color looks. Matching cotton rugs round out the collection.
"We feel that the Waverly brand is a great addition to our portfolio and we're very excited about incorporating this strong brand into our line," said John Vanden Berge, ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...