Biltmore hires Donnette Miller as licensing director for home furnishings
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/9/2011 12:56:12 PM
Asheville, N.C. -- Biltmore's licensing division, a brand specializing in products inspired by the historic Biltmore House and gardens, has appointed Donnette Miller to licensing director for home furnishings.
Based in High Point, Miller will be responsible for managing Biltmore's home furnishing licensing activities and developing new business within the brand.
"Donnette's enthusiasm and understanding of branding in the home sector combined with her 'manufacturer' point of view will no doubt bring value to leveraging the Biltmore brand," said Tim Rosebrock, vp and gm. "We are fortunate to have someone of her experience and background to ensure top-level service for licensees, dealers and customers."
Most recently, Miller served as director of marketing at Universal Furniture and prior to that as vp of marketing and product development with Miresco Decorative Rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...