Outlast Technologies promotes Tilman to marketing manager
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2011 1:28:04 PM
Boulder, Colo. -- Outlast Technologies, a heat management and moisture reduction technology company, has promoted Ashley Tilman to marketing manager.
Tilman has been with the company since 2006 when she joined its marketing department to provide support for marketing, sales and public relations efforts as well as manage web and inside sales activities.
Outlast noted Tilman's contributions to its business, including facilitation of a new global advertising campaign and development of new downstream business opportunities for the company.
In her new role, Tilman will collaborate with customers to successfully educate their staffs on the key benefits of Outlast technology. She will also continue to support Heather Manuel, director of marketing for North America, by coordinating consistent branding efforts with Outlast customers as well as assisting with public relations outreach to increase awareness for partner products.
"Ashley's dedication, strategic thinking and leadership abilities make her a great asset for this company and ultimately, our customers," Manuel said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...