Capuano to Head Home at Sears Holdings
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/8/2011 4:28:49 AM
Industry veteran Chris Capuano has been hired by Sears Holdings as senior vp and president for home fashions, overseeing in-store and online merchandising for both Sears and Kmart.
"Her dedication and background will be a strong asset as we continue to evolve our brands at both formats," said John Goodman, evp for apparel and home.
She was most recently evp/gmm for home and footwear at Kohl's. Prior to that, she was senior vp of home for the Federated Merchandising Group. Before that, she spent 16 years at Macy's, starting as a buyer and ending as senior vp for home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...