BJ's on the block
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/3/2011 10:09:25 AM
Westborough, Mass. - BJ's Wholesale has put itself up for sale, signing with Morgan Stanley & Co. as an advisor to explore strategic alternatives.
The company said it has set no timetable and does not plan to provide updates.
According to Bloomberg, BJ's has received an offer from private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners. An affiliate of the firm recently acquired Jo-Ann Stores. Neiman Marcus, The Container Store and Petco are some of the other retail holdings in its portfolio.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...