Mohawk Home ramps up social media presence
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/3/2011 9:52:42 AM
Calhoun, Ga. - Recognizing "the importance of social media and its influence among consumers," area, accent and bath rug house Mohawk Home said this year it is expanding its marketing focus on social media sites.
Mohawk Home regularly adds new postings on its Facebook and Twitter pages - www.facebook.com/mohawkhome and www.twitter.com/mohawk_home - which the company launched about two months ago.
Bill Kilbride, president, said: "Our customer base is actively engaged in social media, and we plan to be as well."
He added that Mohawk Home's Facebook page is "packed with information" stemming from current events, trends, product offerings and reviews, promotions, and stories and photos from customers.
"It's amazing the response we get when we ask people to share their experiences with our products," he continued. "We can answer questions, solve problems, or just listen. There isn't a better way to understand what your customers truly want then to just listen."
Kilbride said these sites represent "just the tip of the iceberg" for Mohawk Home's involvement in new technology and social media.
"We have lots more to come," he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...