NY Gift Introductions
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/27/2011 1:39:30 AM
Jacanda Living's embroidered, cotton percale boudoir covers are made by a small group of women living in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
Textillery Weavers's Bamboo collection now includes the colors of granite and platinum in a contemporary group of menswear patterns.
Soul Soup introduces new poetry-inspired textiles that are a natural brand extension of the company's prints, greeting cards, and books.
Rococo is showing a collection of brightly colored and whimsical decorative pillows.
LinenMe linens are available in about 30 colors for table linens, curtains, pillows and other soft furnishings accessories.
Glory Fibers is showing more than 70 pillow designs that are hand-painted on silk, including themes from modern painters as well as geometrics, beach, reef and wildlife scenes.
Chilewich is offering its first oval tablemat in the classic Mini Basketweave in a choice of 10 colors: dark walnut, dill, espresso, gravel, light grey, linen, parchment, soapstone, tomato and turquoise.
Serenity Fair's new cashmere tree print throw is double-faced in ivory and camel with four-inch fringe on two ends.
Allem is introducing several new table linen designs including Aqua Splash, with a handscreened print on cotton poplin.
Protect-A-Bed's new BugLock Bed Bug Protection Pack is designed to offer big box specialty store retailers a system to address the bed bug issue.
Zoocchini's zebra hooded towel package brings plush-toy play to bath time.
Michaelian Home is introducing new handhooked rug designs as part of its Appalachian Collection. Rugs range from 2-ft. by 3-ft. to 9-ft. by 12-ft. and include runners.
Sustainable Threads introduces a line of fair trade, hand-woven napkins made by women of the Bodo tribes of India.
Brita Sweden makes its U.S. debut with colorful collections of table linens, such as Lisa, seen here, as well as kitchen towels and rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...