NY Gift Introductions II
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/27/2011 12:36:21 AM
DownRight's Logana comforter is made of Batiste fabric, which weighs at least 25% less than other weaves. The comforter is woven in Europe and filled with either 800+ fill power Siberian white goose down, or 980+ fill power Canadian white goose down.
Kumi Kookoon's new line of cashmere throws is framed with a border of silk charmeuse.
Pendelton's Navajo bedding puts a contemporary spin on imagery from 19th Century Navajo rugs.
Amity Home's Catalina collection is made of 100% linen in India.
Domay's Sherpa throws under the "Hotel by Domay" brand are available as doublesided Sherpa or Sherpa reversing to mink.
Bliss Living's London Calling features a charcoal screen print on white cotton sateen. Available either as duvet set or comforter set.
Ann Gish introduces the Lapiz Byzantine duvet cover and euro shams with quilted velvet coverlet and velvet pillows in the steel colorway.
Cococozy is launched its first home furnishings line, a collection of bespoke linen pillows, drapery, bedding and cotton knit throws.
Yep Yup pet beds are made in the United States of cotton canvas, dyed and printed using water-based inks.
Wallace's new Papaya dec pillow is designed and made in the United Kingdom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...