Watts new QVC ceo for U.S.
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 4:56:27 AM
WEST CHESTER, PA. - Claire Watts has been named to the newly created position of ceo for the U.S. at QVC.
The move will allow company president and ceo Mike George focus on expanding QVC's global operations.
"Since joining QVC three years ago, Claire has had an extraordinary impact in making QVC a leading and innovative multichannel retailer," said George.
Prior to joining QVC, Watts spent 10 years at Wal-Mart, where she most recently ultimately becoming executive vp of merchandising overseeing apparel, jewelry, accessories and home. She began her career in the May Company's Executive Training Program and went on to hold senior merchandising and product positions at Paul Harris, The Limited and Lands' End.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...