IFDA to Present Color Forecast 2012 at NYIGF
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 4:23:40 AM
NEW YORK - The New York Chapter of The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) is set to present its "Color Forecast 2012" during the upcoming International Gift Fair and Home Textiles Market Week here at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Doty Horn, director of color and design for Benjamin Moore, will present the company's 2012 Color Pulse Program and will offer the limitededition book specially priced for seminar attendees. Crystal Gentifello, editor-in-chief of Rue Magazine, will discuss how consumers are interpreting color trends in their homes and how online publishing is changing the way readers receive information.
The event is scheduled Jan. 31 in Room 1A02-03 at the convention center, which is located on 11th Avenue and West 36th Street. It begins at 8:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast, which will be followed by the presentation from 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Ticket prices for early birds making their purchase through Jan. 26 are as follows: $30 members, $5 guests, $15 student members, and $20 students. Tickets purchased Jan. 27 through 31 are: $40 members, $55 guests, $25 student members, and $30 students.
Reservations can be made by calling (212) 686-6020 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All IFDA members who register for this event will receive a complimentary badge - a $50 value -- to the New York International Gift Fair/Home Textiles Market Week presented by George Little Management.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...