Woolrich, PM&J Expand Alliance into U.S.
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 4:21:51 AM
WOOLRICH, PA. - Outdoor lifestyle products manufacturer Woolrich Inc. has extended its partnership with pet product company PM&J to create a new line of pet beds and other pet goods for the U.S. market.
Set to debut in mid March during the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Fla., the initial program will comprise pet beds for retailers nationwide.
Woolrich and PM&J already market a line of pet products together in Europe, which they have offered for the past few years together.
Available in small, medium and large sizes, the new pet beds are designed to offer supportive comfort for pets while acting as decorative additions to the homes of pet owners. Each piece will don any of a number of Woolrich iconic fabrics, such as buffalo check, plaids, herringbone patterns, and sherpas.
Later this year, the line will expand into leashes, carriers, and pet apparel.
"PM&J's pet line will be designed to blend with the nature inspired décor that Woolrich Home is known for," said Sharon Kepley, licensing manager of home furnishings for Woolrich.
The PM&J pet bed line is intended to complement Woolrich's existing brand partners and their products, which include: JLA Home for top-of-bed, textile wall art and pillows; Lynn Haney Collection for handcrafted Santas; Mohawk Home for floor coverings; Picture Source for wall art; Rowe Pottery Works for hand-crafted pottery and garden décor; Shadow Mountain for case-goods; Shady Lady for handcrafted lighting and accessories; and Whitecraft for indoor and outdoor furniture.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...