Maddalene Joins Berkshire Blankets
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 3:55:54 AM
WARE, MASS. - Berkshire Blankets has appointed Scott Maddalene senior vp of sales.
Maddalene was most recently senior vp Ralph Lauren/marketing at WestPoint Home.
Prior to that, he was senior vp sales for the U.S. home division of international trading house Li & Fung. Before that, Maddalene was with WestPoint Home, WestPoint Stevens and JP Stevens for over 25 years. He held a wide variety of senior management positions, including vice president sales for the eastern region, managing director of WestPoint Stevens (Europe) Ltd., vp merchandising Ralph Lauren division, and vp merchandising for both the bed and bath area. He began his textiles career at Wamsutta.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...