Shaw Living Embarks on Second Phase of Rug Consolidation Efforts
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 3:36:31 AM
DALTON, GA. - Shaw Living, the rug division of parent Shaw Industries, is underway with the second phase of its rug consolidation plans.
Last year, the company completed the first phase of this effort, consolidating rug distribution at its Ringgold, Ga. Facility, and now all manufacturing equipment from Shaw Living's other sites are set to be moved over the next few months to the newly state-of-the-art Ringgold plant.
"This move will be a significant benefit to our customers, as it will improve our time to market and customer service," explained Herb Upton, Shaw Living director of operations. "All of our Shaw Living assets, including R&D, design, manufacturing, sales, and distribution, will now be centrally located. This undertaking demonstrates our continued commitment to improving our position as a world-class supplier of machine-made woven and tufted rugs."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...