Maison et Objet
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/26/2011 3:09:14 AM
Pendleton Home adds Crossroads to its collection. It features unnapped, sueded trim and is 82% wool and 18% cotton.
|Maspar features Majestic Splendor
portfolio of bed covers, pillow cases,
duvet covers and many more bedding
items that come with crystal studs meant
to enhance the richness of fabric.|
|Margaret Muir adds the Dove Tail group
to its collection. It is a feminine story in
soft greys with pink and blue accents.|
|Chilewich features its Shag Ombre
Floormat. The indoor/outdoor floormats
are heavy-duty and offered in three sizes:
doormat, utility mat, and big mat.|
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...