Ginsey Home Solutions, Rubbermaid Extend Partnership to Bath Organization
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/24/2011 1:30:15 AM
BELLMAWR, N.J. - Ginsey Home Solutions has extended its licensing partnership with Rubbermaid for a new program of branded bath organization products.
Ginsey, a longtime supplier of bath-related products, said the addition of bathroom organization is "a natural expansion" to the company's current line of Rubbermaid bath mat and accessory items.
"Our vision for the line was to soften the often cold appearance of standard bath organization. Pieces will blend while simultaneously offering a sense of style and texture to a frequently utilized environment," said Mary Fullam, svp of marketing and brand management.
The Rubbermaid bath organization line is expected to reach retail shelves by spring of 2011.
Ginsey Home Solutions will be premiering the line during the March 2011 International Housewares Show in Chicago.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...