FIT Scholarship event shifts to evening cocktail format
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/20/2011 11:02:56 AM
New York - The Fashion Institute of Technology Home Products Development Department scholarship event is going to be an evening cocktail reception during New York Home Fashions market week, rather than the traditional breakfast event.
The scholarship fundraiser, marking its 15th anniversary this year, will take place Monday, March 14 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Blu at the Hotel Indigo at 127 W. 28 St.
The reception will honor Barry Leonard, president of Welspun USA, as well as all previous honorees, going back to its debut in 1997. Past honorees have been invited to attend and many are expected to be on hand.
Individual tickets are available to the reception, which is being sponsored by Leonard and Revman International. Attendees are also asked to contribute by sponsoring current FIT student travel to industry trade show and markets.
Information and registration details are available at fitnyc.edu/homeproducts15 or by calling Vicki Guranowski at (212) 217-4100.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...