Softline taps Pena for operations
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/20/2011 10:00:50 AM
Gardena, Calif. - Softline Home Fashions has hired Diana Peña operations manager.
Pena, who had been with Victoria Classics, will report to Maria Tolentino, general manager.
Her five years of supply chain experience and fluency in both the English and Spanish language "will strengthen Softline's operation and reinforce its ability to meet the needs of its customers," the company said in a statement. Softline produces ready-made curtains, decorative pillows and fabric by the bolt.
It is always good to see great people in the industry, congratulations you guys hired a jewel in this fie.
Jose Montoya - 2011-01-20 18:13:49 EST
Thank you and best regards.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...