Target taps Fisher to head Canadian ops
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/19/2011 8:42:49 AM
Minneapolis - Target has appointed Tony Fisher president of Target Canada on the heels of its acquisition of Zellers,
Fisher, who has been with Target since 1999, was most recently vp of merchandise operations.
Target has acquired leasehold interests in up to 220 Zellers stores and will also open 100 to 150 Target stores in Canada beginning in 2013.
"Tony has a strong sense of Target's unique culture, merchandising strategy and brand and a proven record of delivering results," said Michael Francis, chief marketing officer of Target Corporation and executive committee sponsor of Target Canada. "
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...