Kohl's, Dana Buchman launch new merchandise collection to help fight breast cancer
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/18/2011 12:04:02 PM
Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's Corp. and designer Dana Buchman are raising money to fight against breast cancer with an expanded assortment for the Kohl's Cares' cause-oriented merchandise program.
The latest collection features special items designed by Dana Buchman for the Dana Buchman collection, is available at all of Kohl's 39 Wisconsin units through the middle of April. Spanning 15 exclusive items, this merchandise mix comprises apparel, accessories, fashion jewelry and hard home goods priced to retail for $5 or $10 each. All of the net profits will go toward the fighting breast cancer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...