Heimtextil attendance up 3%
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/18/2011 11:13:02 AM
Frankfurt, Germany - The visitor count at last week's Heimtextil show rose 3%, with exhibitors up 5%, according to show organizer Messe Frankfurt.
"Important for us, however, is not just the growth in participant numbers but also the increased quality of the fair, which both exhibitors and visitors rated as being very good," said Detlef Braun, a member of the management board.
More than 73,000 attendees came from 136 countries. The 10 best-represented nations were Italy, Turkey, Great Britain, China, Spain, USA, France, The Netherlands, Poland and the Russian Federation. Visitors from outside Germany accounted for two thirds of attendees.
They included retailers, importers, interior designers, architects and contract furnishings buyers.
The next Heimtextil, International Trade Fair for Home and Contract Textiles, will be held in Frankfurt from Jan. 11 to 14, 2012.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...