Anna's Linens, Affinity Solutions extend alliance for bank rewards, consumer data
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/10/2011 3:37:25 PM
Costa Mesa, Calif. - Anna's Linens has extended its partnership with Affinity Solutions for its bank rewards program and for access to its consumer spending data.
Affinity explained its bank rewards program is designed to connect national and local retailers to a network of more than 400 banks; and its Affinity Dashboard is a proprietary analytic tool made to offer retailers access to in-depth consumer spend data.
Anna's Linens has been an Affinity Solutions bank programs client since September 2009 and has had access to its Dashboard since its launch in late 2009.
For its recent partnership extension with Affinity, Anna's Linens upgraded its Dashboard access to include regional spend data last August.
"Over the past year, we have seen a marked improvement in our market share, sales and foot traffic that has been attributable to our participation in Affinity Solutions' bank rewards programs," said Dawn Den Hartog, director of marketing for Anna's Linens. "Furthermore, we are excited to be able to apply the Affinity Dashboard's regional data to help push our marketing efforts even further."
Anna's Linens currently offers a 3% cash-back reward to cardholders at five regional and national banks.
"Retailers today face a customer base that is increasingly deal-conscious," said Jonathan Silver, president and ceo of Affinity Solutions. "In aligning our network of over 15,000 national and local retailers with our relationships with 400-plus banks and financial institutions, we are creating rewards packages that deliver true value to everyone involved - our partners as well as their customers. We also help them target those customers through the extensive database accessible through the Affinity Dashboard, which is truly the only comprehensive, real-time view of competitive spend information available to retailers today."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...