Ellery Homestyles in recap with investment firm
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2011 4:33:35 PM
Miami - Diversified home textiles producer Ellery Homestyles LLC has completed a recapitalization with private investment firm Trivest Partners, which concentrates its investments in founder/family owned businesses in the United States and Canada.
Ellery's founder and ceo, Budd Goldman, will continue as an owner of the business and lead Ellery's daily operations. Trivest Fund IV, with $325 million in commitments, and Goldman provided equity for the transaction. Senior financing was provided by Wells Fargo and Pepper Hamilton acted as legal counsel to Trivest.
"Our partnership with Trivest will be instrumental in helping Ellery successfully execute numerous strategies for continued growth, including existing product line expansion, new product development and a significant focus on the e-commerce channel," said Goldman.
That's great news!!! I had worked for Ellery 6 years as a quality manager, who had once helped the company and its suppliers to improve quality. It is exciting that Ellery has successfully reached high level now for this investment.
sean wu - 2011-01-08 15:26:27 EST
Former Ellery QC manager Sean Wu
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...