Dollar General amps up store openings
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/3/2011 1:54:50 PM
Goodlettsville, Tenn. - Dollar General plans to open 625 new stores in the new fiscal year, returning to a pace that had long characterized the value retailer, which operates more than 9,200 units.
The plan includes expansion in suburban, rural and metro areas as well as entry into Connecticut, Nevada and New Hampshire.
The company will also remodel or relocate 550 stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...