Legacy Linen signs with Alexander Terry Associates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/27/2010 1:12:39 PM
Marietta, Ga. - The Legacy Linen Group has signed Alexander Terry Associates to be the exclusive representative for its bath collection, including extra long shower curtains.
Alexander Terry will debut the collection in January in its showroom at the Atlanta International Gift Fair, which runs Jan. 12-19.
Central to the collection are 84-inch and 90-inch extra-long curtains produced from high-end fabrics. Designs include solids, damasks, stripes, animal prints and French toiles.
"We have upscale clients who have been requesting extra long shower curtains. They're difficult to find," said Alex Lowe and Terry Puckett, owners of Alexander Terry.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...