NRF elects Hillier and Rittman as newest members to advisory council
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2010 11:38:21 AM
Washington - The National Retail Federation's associate member advisory council has elected two retail industry professionals to join its members-only committee.
They are: Dean Hillier, a partner with the consulting firm A.T. Kearney, where he serves as the global leader for the firm's Retail Center of Excellence; and Tom Rittman, vp of marketing for The Retail Equation, responsible for branding, demand generation, product marketing, and marketing research and communications.
Their election occurred during the Fall AMAC council's meeting. Hillier, a 19-year industry veteran, is based in Toronto. Rittman's career earlier included various marketing leadership positions with TMW Systems, Roadway Express and Datavantage, the retail technology subsidiary of Micros Systems Inc.
The AMAC is designed to address the needs of the organization's growing associate member base and provide feedback on pressing issues within the retail community. Its next meeting is scheduled during a town hall meeting Jan. 9 at NRF's 100th Annual Convention in New York City. There, members can discuss and share insight about ways the NRF can better serve the needs of its retail member base.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...