Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2010 7:44:20 AM
A dramatic interpretation of classic paisley design with ikat influences highlights Valdese's Soutine woven on the firm's new tapestry warps, polyester/rayon/cotton, $15.
Caprini from the Home Fabrics by Wesley Mancini collection is a dramatic design inspired by Miami deco influences woven on a tapestry warp, polyester/rayon, $14.95.
Kali Batik from Weave is a new interpretation of a Javanese wax resist process executed in intricate woven detail, rayon/cotton, $22.95.
J.B. Martin highlights classical damask design with Medici Damask, a cut velvet rendition, cotton/acrylic, $29.95.
Shalimar from MDS, inspired by the Shalimar Gardens flowers, mixes fashion-forward orange and blue on a cotton velvet with a wool embroidered 52-inch vertical repeat, $2 yard.
Softline highlights Alpera, a scroll motif for window panels and fabric by the yard, polyester, $7.95.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...