Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2010 6:46:56 AM
Waverly's intricately embroidered Jacobean design, Crown Jewel, is an open motif on linen/rayon, $18.95.
Zorro from Regal is inspired by contemporary pick-up sticks that use a variety of weaves to create different tones in fun colors, polyester, $11.95
Marissa, a print from Richloom's Platinum division, reflects new interest in watercolor floral effects, flax/ rayon, $9.95.
Watercolor techniques influence the contemporary flavor of Flourish, a print from the Braemore division of P/Kaufmann, cotton, $13.95.
Heritage House highlights Emerson, an open woven influenced by embroidery techniques, polyester/cotton, $15.95.
|The Trend division of Fabricut highlights its new Jaclyn Smith Home 2 Design No. 02097, a colorful print influenced by Suzani techniques and ethnic themes, linen/rayon, $9.50.|
Russo, a design interpreted from Russian folk art and influenced with a twist of art deco influence, is given added luster with rayon chenille in the new collection at Swavelle/Mill Creek, rayon chenille/cotton/polyester, $13.95.
We would love your feedback!
- May 5, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...