Kohl's Promotes Four Top Execs
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2010 4:33:59 AM
MENOMONEE FALLS, WIS. - Kohl's has promoted four executives to new posts.
Don Brennan is the company's new chief merchandising officer, John Worthington is now chief administrative officer, Peggy Eskenasi has been named senior executive vp, and Wes McDonald is the new senior executive vp and cfo. All promotions were effective Dec. 1.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 30, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...