Sleep Studio Adds to Sales Force
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2010 4:29:03 AM
NEW YORK - Sleep Studio has named Kelly Wall national sales manager and Charly Michelle marketing director.
Wall, an industry veteran with more than 25 years of sales experience in a variety of domestic categories, previously held national sales manager positions at Minette-Bates, Inc. and Biederlack of America. He will be working with the company's sales representatives to further expand distribution.
"As we continue to grow over the coming years, Kelly will be pivotal in delivering our key messages and securing new business," said Chris Ann Ernst, the company's vp. "He has represented Sleep Studio since its first year in operation and was a natural to fill this important position for us."
Michelle most recently led product marketing and branding initiatives at Borghese, collaborating with product development, design, consumer insights and data analytics teams. Previous client work included private label and brand development among a wide range of mass market, direct TV channels and department store clientele.
"Charly's refreshing new approach to marketing will wake up a category that can become a little sleepy," said Sleep Studio president Michael Rothbard. "We are relying on her insight and skill as we launch several new campaigns and products this year."
In addition to the new hires, Jennifer Kutsher Rosen has been retained as a public relations consultant for Sleep Studio.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...