FAO Schwarz Launches New Baby Room Décor Program at Babies "R" Us
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2010 3:54:36 AM
WAYNE, N.J. - FAO Schwarz is launching a new line of baby items - including bedding collections for the nursery - at its Fifth Avenue New York store as well as in-store Babies "R" Us boutiques and online at both retailers' websites.
Dubbed The Baby Collection from FAO Schwarz, the line is spans more than 130 items, including gift-able merchandise ranging from theme-inspired nursery decor and matching bedding sets to keepsakes, apparel and "cutting-edge gadgets to whip up fresh food for babies." Looks include classical, traditional and modern "enhanced with elevated fabrics, techniques and materials." Prices range from $9.99 to $249.99.
The bedding and nursery décor collection in the line pairs "traditional design with high-end fabrics and materials," the company said. There are three signature patterns - Posy, Journey and Toy Box - available in bedding sets, blankets, crib sheets, changing pad covers, diaper stackers, hampers and more "so parents can create an entire nursery with one cohesive theme."
The packaging features the recently redesigned FAO Schwarz logo and introduces the character "Wit," who was designed to add a fairytale element.
The Baby Collection is available at FAO Schwarz on Fifth Avenue in New York, all Babies "R" Us stores, and more than 30 "R" superstores nationwide as well as online at FAO.com and Babiesrus.com.
"The FAO Schwarz brand has long been synonymous with quality and innovation. We believe that The Baby Collection from FAO Schwarz is a natural extension of the timeless product offerings it is known for and will further build on the brand's trusted reputation and signature style," said Karen Dodge, svp and chief merchandising officer, Toys "R" Us Inc., which acquired the exclusive rights to operate the FAO Schwarz brand in May 2009.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...