The Bon-Ton Stores to Close Frederick, Maryland Store
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/13/2010 4:32:53 AM
After 38 years, the Bon-Ton Stores Inc. is shutting down its Frederick, Maryland, unit in January.
The regional department store, which operates 277 department units in 23 states under several nameplates, acquired the 98,000-square-foot site at the Frederick Towne Mall in 1972.
The closing will impact approximately 56 associates, but closing costs will not be material, the retailer said. The company is directing area residents to visit the Bon-Ton store in the Hagerstown Valley Mall.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...