JLA Home lands Woolrich license
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2010 2:29:09 PM
Woolrich, Pa. - Multi-category home textiles resource JLA Home has signed an agreement with outdoor apparel manufacturer Woolrich to produce top-of-bed, dec pillows and textiles wall art. The collection will debut next month at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market.
It will show again at the High Point market in April.
JLA's Woolrich collection will launch with five bedding ensembles. Queen sets will include a comforter, adjustable bed shirt, two Euro shames and two standard shams. Throw, dec pillows and sheets will be sold separately.
"JLA Home is well known for its high quality, fashionable products," said Sharon Kepley, licensing manager of home furnishings for Woolrich. "Their innovative approach and strong presence at retail will play a key role as we expand the Woolrich line to include a broader range of styles beyond our traditional outdoor-inspired, rustic niche."
Woorich also has licensing arrangements with Mohawk Home for rugs, Lynn Haney Collection for handcrafted Santas, Picture Source for wall art, Row Potter Works for pottery and garden décor, Shadow Mountain for home furnishings, Shady Lady for lighting and accessories, and Whitecraft for indoor and outdoor furniture.
"Our bedding and decorative items will be a stylish complement to the popular Woolrich line of home furnishings, providing consumers with new options for decorating their homes," said George Kerr, president of JLA Home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...