Portico bedding in deal with Hyatt Hotels
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2010 10:40:36 AM
New York - Organic cotton bedding from Portico Home + Spa is launching in premier suites at 14 Hyatt hotels in the U.S. and Aruba, the inaugural move in the brand's hospitality strategy.
Next spring, Hyatt plans to add Portico's organic cotton towels, bathrobes and bath rugs to the suites. Hyatt has long carried Portico shampoo, condition and bath soap.
. "We look forward to expanding ‘green' hospitality initiatives with Hyatt and other companies around the world, by being a one-stop-shop organic and sustainable solution provider of amenities, bed, and bath linens, and utility products," said Gregg Haft, Portico Home + Spa president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...