Wulfing Celebrates 125 Years
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2010 3:26:25 AM
Borken, Germany - German textiles giant Wulfing Gmbh celebrated its 125th anniversary with a gala event involving dignitaries and local citizens as well as its workers here and from the Czech Republic.
Wilm Wulfing, owner and one of 43 Wulfings present, hosted the event and narrated a slide show tracing the company's history. Johannes Dowe, co-managing director, welcomed the crowd, and Josef Kolker, co-director, concluded the event.
From left: Josef Kolker and Johannes Dowe - co-managing directors, Wulfing; Ryan Jones, Josh Rosen and Alen Sands York - partners, Stellar Alliance.
Josh Rosen, Stellar Alliance; Doris Eck, Wulfing; Ryan Jones, Stellar Alliance and wife Laurel at the Wulfing 125th Anniversary celebration.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...