Surtex Exhibitor Registrations Up
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2010 2:20:42 AM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Registrations for exhibitors at the Surtex surface design show are up 29% so far, according to fair organizer George Little Management.
The show will celebrate its 25th anniversary when it takes place May 15-17, 2011 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Calling the registration pace "unprecedented," show manager Penny Sikalis said: "If we continue on this path - and I anticipate that we will - we will hit our projection of some 300 exhibitors in 2011." Surtex has scheduled a webinar series to help exhibitors prepare for the show. For additional information, visit www.surtex.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...