Robert Allen Creates Online Library
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/3/2010 12:27:46 AM
NEW YORK - The Robert Allen Group has launched a mobile platform through robertallendesign. com, that enables interior designers to determine inventory availability for all its divisions' fabrics by skus.
Online Librarian will allow designers to search sample books by book name, book number or release date and receive an instant inventory snapshot, in addition to a print link.
The mobile access provides interior designers the ability to request samples, check stock and delivery status, search for fabric and place orders.
The system is compatible with a range of smart phone models including iPhone, Blackberry and Droid on mobile or standard websites for all company brands, said Greg Tarver, president and chief operating officer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...