Lalampuria joins Indo Count board
HTT Editor -- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2010 12:02:53 PM
Mumbai - Industry veteran KK Lalampuria has become executive director on the board at Indo Count Industries here.
He has spent 27 years in the textiles industry, 10 of them as president at Welspun. He opened Welspun's first U.S. showroom and helped lead the company's shift from a supplier to US importers to a retail-direct resource.
After leaving that company, he started his own consulting business.
"I advised companies like Trident and Alps. I was also for a couple of years president at Bombay Dyeing the oldest Home Textiles Mill in India," he said.
Indo Count is currently doing a turnover of $175 million, with $110 million done in the export of sheet sets.
"We are fully vertical in manufacturing and our mission is to grow the company to $500 million in the next three to four years," he said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...