Portico bed and bath expands at Sears Canada
HTT Editor -- Home Textiles Today, 11/18/2010 12:13:31 PM
New York - The Portico Home + Spa collection of organic cotton bed and bath products recently added basic bedding made with organic cotton and filled with Lyocell Down, a blend of Lyocell and down.
Sears Canada launched the Portico Home + Spa program in March with the fashion bedding and the bath collection. The brand is sold in 50 Sears Canada stores, including five stores-within-a-store in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver. In the spring of 2011, the program will be rolled out all Sears Canada department stores nationwide.
"People can rest assured they are wrapping themselves in beautiful, plush, and high quality bed and bath products while feeling calm as they didn't spend a fortune on them and they know the products were created with care for both workers and the environment," said Gregg Haft, president of Portico Home + Spa.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...