Sears Wish Book meets social networking
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2010 3:52:47 PM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. - The Sears Wish Book is going digital.
New social shopping and networking capabilities will allow customers to review products and share lists online at Sears.com/wishbook or via their smartphone devices, iPad or through Facebook.
Sears Facebook page also will offer 24 Wish Book prizes, one each to be awarded from Dec. 1 through Dec. 24, 2010*.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...