Las Vegas Market's opens quick registration
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2010 3:15:05 PM
World Market Center Las Vegas announced a new on-line quick registration system for the Winter Las Vegas Market, which takes place Jan. 24-28.
The feature allows returning buyers, designers and members of the media who registered for the summer show to register for the upcoming market with one click. When users log onto their WMCommunity profile and click "register," a confirmation page will be displayed with contact details. If no information has changed, the registration can be submitted immediately.
The new quick registration system also applies to previously registered buyers who are planning to attend the upcoming Gift+Home and Vegas Kids in January. Quick registration will be open for all exhibitors and reps later this month.
First-time registrants attending the January market can visit www.lasvegasmarket.com for a streamlined registration process. The quick registration feature will be available to all returning buyers for future Markets.
Nightly rates are as low as $44 and include properties both on and off the Las Vegas Strip.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...