Ralph Lauren Home vet joins HL Group
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2010 11:05:08 AM
New York - Adrian Kahan has joined communications and marketing services firm HL Group as a vice president overseeing the home and design business.
For the past 14 years, she has been with Ralph Lauren Home as the vp of marketing and communications involved with building the brand's luxury image. Prior that, Kahan worked as an interior designer with the firm of Peter Marino Architects focusing mainly on residential projects.
Guillermo Zalamea, Partner at HL Group, said, "Adrian Kahan is a highly respected professional of the home and interior design world, her experience will not only be invaluable to our current clients business, but it will also be integral in growing this important category within HL Group."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...