AICO promotes Mike Yarbrough to new creative post
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/29/2010 11:59:21 AM
Pico Rivera, Calif. - Case goods and upholstery source AICO has promoted Mike Yarbrough, who joined the company in May, to the newly created post of director of creative arts.
Before working for AICO, Yarbrough was a founding partner in Media Splash, a Dallas-based multimedia firm and full service production company.
Chuck Reilly, senior vp of sales and marketing, said the appointment of Yarbrough is an important step in restructuring the marketing department at AICO.
"Mike has shown in just a short period of time that he has a creative talent, but most important, a passion for marketing as a whole," Reilly said.
"So much of what AICO is doing focuses on creating an experience for our customers," said Yarbrough. "This approach stimulates ideas for our dealer partners to reproduce the theater we create in our showrooms, which for me is very rewarding."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...