Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/27/2010 12:54:53 AM
Elaine Smith features Peridot linen dragonfly, a decorative pillow of solution-dyed acrylic for indooroutdoor use.
Crewel embroidery on velvet creates a luxurious bed at Traditions by Pamela Kline. It is mixed with washed silk pillows in jewel tones and ruffled, washed linen shams.
Capel features Candy, a brightly colored rug in braided cotton chenille. It features multi-color stripes.
High Country Rugs introduces classic Persian designs hand knotted in Nepal and Tibet, including this Oushak series of wool and silk.
Mayfield quilt and companion shams are cotton in a whimsical floral design as a companion to Company C's Mayfield rug.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...