Christopher Lowell seeks products, showrooms for new series
New lifestyle web series to debut in November
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/26/2010 12:42:35 PM
New York--Interior design and lifestyle television personality Christopher Lowell invites manufacturers to submit products for consideration for his new web series, "Ask Christopher," debuting in November.
Lowell is launching a new web series, "Ask Christopher," and looking for products and showrooms to feature in the filming."well is also looking for showroom participants when he takes the show on the road to the Las Vegas Market in January.
"Ask Christopher" will broadcast over the web as a consumer source for simple and affordable home improvement and "lifestyle knowhow," using social media, the internet and television to create what Lowell hopes will be an intimate, interactive forum. "People today have less time to be tethered to their TV sets for often-skewed lifestyle information," Lowell said. "Our goal is to supply viewers with honest know-how that's on demand and mobile -- like having a personal designer and lifestyle authority with you at all times."
The series is about transforming the current abode into a thoughtful home -- covering everything from de-cluttering and stretching space to re-accessorizing and entertaining -- with Lowell advocating his favorite picks, spotlighting specific brands and affordable products essential to today's lifestyle. His mantra, "It's not what it costs or where you got it, it's what you do with it that counts," will be the central theme.
The fully produced "Ask Christopher" show will be viewable on the Christopher Lowell website www.christopherlowell.com beginning in November. Specific episodes will also appear on various social media portals as well as websites of participating sponsors.
To date, Christopher Lowell Productions has produced more than 800 hours of original programming for the Discovery Channel, including Interior Motives with Christopher Lowell, Wall to Wall and his Emmy-Award winning show, The Christopher Lowell Show. As a key component to "Ask Christopher," he also interacts through his Twitter @askclowell and Facebook accounts and is a contributor to a variety of other home design websites. In 2010, Lowell released his newest collection of office furniture with Office Depot and has partnered with Alluminaire for a signature collection of lighting.
Direct inquiries to Audrey Chen email@example.com or (310)860-0806.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...