HFPA Shifts Fall 2011 Market Dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/26/2010 2:43:37 AM
NEW YORK - The Home Fashion Products Association announced it has pushed back the date of the September 2001 New York Home Fashions Market week dates to avoid an overlap with the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
The new dates are Sept. 19- 23, one week later than the original dates.
"While it may not be a major issue, there was concern that out of town suppliers and buyers may not want to travel to NYC during the 10th anniversary of September 11. It is possible the President will be in town, security at the airports and around the city will be extra tight, and traffic in the city may be difficult," said the organization.
Spring market 2011 will take place March 14-18 at showrooms in the city.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...