Registration opens for HFPA annual meeting
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2010 11:07:09 AM
New York - The Home Fashion Products Association has set up online registration for its Nov. 16 annual meeting.
The meeting will take place 7 W New York, located at 7 West 34th St. Registration is free for HFPA members and $50 for non members. The site is http://homefashionproducts.com/2010_am.php
A continental breakfast will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., followed by the meeting from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Afterward, trend tracker Janine Finkle, vp of market intelligence for Design Research Reports, will present "Macro-Trends Affecting the Home Furnishings Market: Tracking Consumer Attitudes and Behavior."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...