Clariant moves textile unit to Asia
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2010 11:56:34 AM
Muttenz, Switzerland - Specialty chemical company Clariant is relocating the headquarters of its Textile Chemicals Business Unit to Singapore, putting it closer to the major textiles manufacturing countries.
The move should be completed by mid 2011. The new headquarters will house the senior textile chemicals management was will as the global textile application technology group. The application development laborartory for technical textiles and finishing will be relocated to Muttenz along with the business unit's 60-perosn European sales and marketing operations group.
"Singapore is the optimum location from which to serve the key global textile markets across India, China and South East Asia. Positioning our management team close at hand will further strengthen our customer relationships and enhance our ability to respond quickly to the trends of this dynamic sector," said Thomas Winkler, head of theTextile Chemicals Business Unit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...