Court of Versailles Unveils New Fashion Bedding
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2010 5:23:08 AM
NEW YORK - Court of Versailles fashion bedding, produced under license by Springs Global, this week previewed its latest collection, which is inspired by The Silk Road.
La Carvane's duvet cover features a toile-like depiction of a camel trade headed West, with striped sheets and bed skirt in coordinating colors. Accents include ribbons, lace and sequins on decorative pillows.
Jardin de Soleil uses a scaledup Chinoiserie motif in an updated coral colorway. Floral jacquard shams punch up the overall ensemble with saturated cerulean and coral tones.
Damask Imprime is a painterly interpretation of damask in ink blue. Sheeting does a modern take on eyelet. In addition to decorative pillows from the Campagne Metallique group, the bed also features a corseted throw pillow.
Belle de Jour is a colorful, informal floral print of deep blue and lavender bouquets. Decorative pillows feature beads and ruffles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...