Mineral Tones Highlight Lacoste Offerings
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2010 4:47:51 AM
NEW YORK - Mineral tones highlight the new bedding collection at Lacoste, with dots, plaids, and graphic squares the dominant design themes.
In the Club collection, the upper end segment of the new bedding, dots and stripes highlight Bolturno on the top of bed, with the reverse an allover dot. Full/queens in the Club collection are $249.99.
Casual collection beds evoke a simple, more preppy mood with yarn dyed plaids as in Odum; navy and taupe against a brick stripe in Gimel; and dense all-over dots with the dots changing intensity and size in Neda. Full/queens in Casual are $149.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...