Angela Adams Embraces Wild Side
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/12/2010 4:36:34 AM
NEW YORK - Taking two design extremes, Angela Adams spring Modern Comfort collection embraces The Wild and The Domesticated as themes for decorative berdding.
In her new quilt introductions, the designer uses stripes and squared prints appliquéd in scattered arrangements as major design elements in a collection produced under license by Sunham Home Fashions.
Colors in the new palette range from tonal looks to greens and blues mixed and pinks and oranges. Geometrics, starbursts and geometrics are important directions for the five new duvets.
Harbor, a geometric percale print, and Circles, a tonal look, are at one end of the design spectrum; Foxy, in pink and orange and Peacock, a starburst in greens and blues, represent another facet of her spring looks in duvets.
Quilts in full/queen are $89.99; duvet sets are $99.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...